The Cinque Terre Card is a ticket sold by the Cinque Terre National Park. The card is available in two types:
Cinque Terre Card Trekking
The Cinque Terre Trekking card includes the following services:
- access to the park's paid trails (footpath from Monterosso to Vernazza and from Vernazza to Corniglia)
- Guided tours inside the park according to schedule
- Use of the bus service managed by ATC within the park
- Wi-Fi internet service in the park's hot spots
- Poetic naturalistic routes of the Eugenio Montale Literary Park and the Cinque Terre according to schedule
- Reduced rate entry to the civic museums of La Spezia Amedeo Lia, Castello San Giorgio, CAMeC, Sigillo, Palazzina delle Arti, Etnografico and Diocesano.
Cinque Terre Card Train
The Cinque Terre Treno Card gives the possibility of accessing the paid trails of the park and all the services of the Cinque Terre Card Trekking with the addition of unlimited travel in second class trains on the Levanto - Cinque Terre - La Spezia railway line.