What is the Cinque Terre Card for?
The Cinque Terre Card is available in two versions.
The Cinque Terre Card Trekking
- access to the paths of the Cinque Terre Park
- guided tours according to schedule
- use of the atc bus service between the 5 countries
The Cinque Terre Card Train (Treno)
- transfers on fast regional and regional trains (excluding intercity/icn/fb) on the Levanto – La Spezia – Levanto railway line.
- access to the paths of the Cinque Terre Park guided tours according to schedule.
- use of the atc bus service between the 5 towns
- wi-fi on the coverage area of the park hotspots
- reduced entrance fee to the civic museums of La Spezia
Where can I buy the Cinque Terre Card?
You can buy it at the Information Center of the Cinque Terre Park located in the respective railway stations of Monterosso, Vernazza, Corniglia, Manarola, Riomaggiore, Levanto and La Spezia.
In addition, you can also buy it online by visiting the Buy Cinque Terre Card Online page.
How much does the Cinque Terre Card cost?
The Cinque Terre Card Trekking costs € 7.50 per day for adults, € 4.50 for children, for those over 60 € 6.00, for families with 2 adults and 2 boys € 19.60
The Cinque Terre Card Train costs € 16 per day for adults, € 10 for children, for over 60 € 13, for families with 2 adults and 2 children € 42
Are you interested in more information about the Cinque Terre?
Couldn’t find the right Cinque Terre Card information on our website? Contact us and we’ll update the site with the missing infos.